1. If you have dry eyelashes, perhaps from using a harsh make-up remover, then apply Vaseline to them before you go to sleep. This will nourish them, and also help them grow - this works for eyebrows, too!
2. Sometimes you don't have time to let your nails dry, so if you need your nail varnish to dry quickly, then submerge them in cold water for 2-3 minutes, and they will dry! Be careful not to take them out too fast, though.
3. Hold a business/index card on your eyelid when apply mascara, to allow you to really coat your top eyelashes without getting any on your lid. You can place it under your bottom eyelashes as well!
4. If you have trouble curling your eyelashes, then gentle heat up your eyelash curlers with your hair dryer before using it. This will make them act like a curling wand would on your hair, and will keep them curled for longer - be careful to not make it too hot!
5. If you have a really bad spot, apply a small amount of toothpaste to it! This will cry the spot out and reduce the oil. Do this before going to bed or leave it on for about 15 minutes then wash off.
I hope you found this post helpful, and that you maybe even learnt something new!
- L x