- Revlon lip butter in Raspberry pie - I love the dark lips trend, and I find that this lip product is the perfect shade for me. The pink undertones give it a strong berry tone, which I love, as it is one of my favorite autuminal colours. If you would like a full review on this lip butter, just click here!
- Maybelline colour tattoo in Pink Gold - This is a beautiful shimmery pink eyshadow base which I find really adds to any eyeshadow, and works especially well with other pink and burgundy shades, as well as bronzes and golds. It adds a really pretty undertone if you want to use it as a base and helps to keep your eyshadow on all day! I also love wearing it on it's own for an easy eye look and it ties in really well with a dark lip colour.
- Natural collection blush in Peach Melba - This blush has a peachy undertone as the name would suggest, but on the skin it helps to add a really healthy glow, whilst looking natural. I like using more peach-toned blushes in autumn rather than pink toned ones like I do in spring, as I find the look warmer and cozier.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick in Bad Bronze - This is another really pretty eyeshadow base, but this one is in a stick form. I like to use this without anything on top, or just with another bronze eyeshadow to set it for an easy autumn look. It blends really beautifully, and makes it look like you've spent a lot of time doing your eye makeup, when it can really be achieved in seconds. I also love this in the colour 'Bulletproof Beige' which is a shimmery beige colour with gold undertones. I like to use that colour on days when I have almost no time, as you don't need to blend very much as it is so neutral!
- Barry M Gelly nail paint in Blackberry - Dark nails is another prominent trend in autumn and winter, and I especially love this dark, purply-blue shade, as I think it can look really sophisticated on the nails. I also love the formulation of the gelly nail paints, as only 1-2 coats is needed and the finish is very glossy and shiny. I also find that it doesn't chip easily and will last on the nails for a while, especially if you use a top coat. Remember to use a base coat with dark colours though, as they may stain your nails.
What are your favorite autumn make-up products?
- L x