I decided to start with make-up tips for the first post, as the last thing anyone wants is to regret their choices when looking back in photos! However, it's important to remember that as long as you feel happy and confident in how you look, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. So, these tips are just here to help with that!
- Use a foundation/concealer without SPF. In photos, it will cause your face to look really white, because flash and SPF just don't work well together! Try to find one without, as the results in pictures will be so much better!
- Take powder or blotting sheets with you. It will probably be quite warm inside as a result of the large amount of people, so being able to control the oil on your face is never a bad thing! Re-applying powder will help to ensure that the rest of your face make-up stays in place, too.
- Take whatever you're wearing on your lips with you. This may wear off pretty fast, so it's good to be able to touch it up.
- Try to use long-lasting or waterproof make-up products to ensure that they last the whole night! Using products such eyelid base or primer will also help with this. You could also use a primer on your face to help sustain your foundation and concealer, if things tend to wear off on you quickly.
- Test out your make-up beforehand. If you are unsure about how you want to do it, spend some time experimenting until you decide what you like. If you know what look you're going for practice it to make sure you love it, and if you're completely stuck you could watch some YouTube videos for inspiration.
I hope these quick tips helped!<3
- L x