Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Review: Bioderma

Bioderma is one of the most raved about skin care products in the Beauty world, so whilst I was in France, I decided to pick some up, as it is so much cheaper there!

I ended up getting the biggest bottle that was available, as I had heard so many good reviews that I wanted to have a lasting supply. I was worried that I would be slightly disappointed with this product, just because it is hyped up so much, but once I started using it I was not disappointed at all.

It feels just like water on the skin, yet removed all of your make-up, even water-proof mascara, which I wasn't expecting. It is also very gentle on the skin, and because it works so well you don't have to tug on any areas such as your eyes to get all the make-up off. This is a definite benefit as the skin around your eyes is very sensitive, and if you pull on it to much you can get premature wrinkles. I have also used this as a cleansing water/toner, after having used a cleanser or scrub beforehand and taken off my eye make-up, and it really helped to keep my skin clear and spot-free!

I've been using it for a few months now, and it hasn't broken me out at all, nor has it irritated my skin. I was very happy about this, as my skin is quite sensitive and reacts easily to a lot of harsher projects.

However, Bioderma is quite expensive to buy in countries other than France, but if you live in or are visiting France, I would definitely recommend checking it out! If not, you could always pick up the miniature one to try it out, or use a dupe such as the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water for £4.99 - I have heard really good things about it!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts for the past month, but we're going to be posting much more now!

- L x

1 comment:

  1. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours with his spiritual powers. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by writing him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662, in any situation you are into.

    ReplyDelete