Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

Back To School: Must Haves for your bag

It is now officially back to school season, unfortunately, so I thought that it might be helpful to make a post about a few things that are necessary to take with you, to lessen the stress and possibility of forgetting things! Also a quick tip is to pack your bag the night before each day of school, with your books and such. It makes the next morning much less stressful and as you won't be in a rush, you're much more likely to take everything you need - as well as giving you a few more minutes sleep!

Back to the main point of this post - here is a list of my top things to take with you every day to school!
  1. Books, folders or whatever else you need for your subjects that day. Forgetting your books is just going to take away form what you learn from that lesson, as you'll have to write stuff down on spare paper that you'll probably end up loosing, so it's in your best interests to take what you need and to make everything easier for yourself.
  2. Your pencil case, full of any stationary you might need. Again, this is in your best interests to have as it's going to help your learning, and you might as well make the most of school!
  3. Pads and Tampons - there's really no delicate way to say this, but sometimes 'mother nature' may surprise you or one of your friends and it's always better to be prepared for it, as you don't want to be caught out.
  4. Oil blotting sheets. In summer you can get pretty oily during a whole day of school in hot classrooms, so these are good to have as they keep you looking fresh and feeling confident.
  5. A small make-up bag with any make-up that you might want to top up throughout the day. Things such as powder and lip balm are essentials for this, as powder helps to keep your make-up on all day and also helps to keep you matte, and it's always nice to have moisturised lips! What you put in this really depends on what make-up you wear!
  6. Tissues and plasters. These are just good to have in your bag, as you never know when you're going to have a cold or get a paper cut, so like I've said before, it's good to be prepared!
These are just a few things that I will always want to have handy in my school bag! Of course there's other things like house keys and your phone, but those don't need much explanation! Hopefully you found this post helpful and it's made your back to school process a bit easier!

- L x

12 comments:

  1. I was actually planning on doing a post like this soon! But this is very helpful, since, unfortunately, school will be back in session soon. Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your post like this - it's always helpful to see other peoples ideas!x

      Delete
    2. My name is Janet Ruben and I live in USA...My life is back again... After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Dr SUKU,his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Joyce,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SUKU mail address.his website: http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr SUKU is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242 If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com


      Delete
  2. Love this post, I need to get myself organised!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oil blotting sheets are a definite must, I always keep them in my bag for emergencies.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pads and Tampons :) ha ha yes! Its a must x

    www.whips-and-furs.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Janet Ruben and I live in USA...My life is back again... After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Dr SUKU,his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Joyce,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SUKU mail address.his website: http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr SUKU is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242 If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr.Akhanene my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr Akhanene have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him email;DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr.Akhanene my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr Akhanene have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him email;DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete