Before we know it, summer will be over and we'll look in our wardrobes in despair! I don't know about you, but every time a new season comes around I feel like I have nothing in my wardrobe. Here are the Autumn 2013 trends so you can buy whats in style soon and hopefully have a wardrobe full of clothes in time for autumn!
1. A statement coat/jacket. We're talking fur, leathers and oversized parkas & military jackets. Experiment, you can go crazy with your coat but just keep the rest of your outfit very minimal.
2. Invest in pieces in the colour emerald green. This is the key colour for autumn is emerald green which is great, emerald green goes with every skintone and looks amazing!
3. Classic prints - think houndstooth, tweed and tartan. Such prints go with many things and are wearable. If it's too much of a statement to wear clothing in these prints, buy a scarf! Scarves look great in these classic prints.
4. Military looking garments. Military looking clothing has already shown popularity and continues to make a comeback this autumn. When wearing the style, it can look quite tough, so pair it with lace and softer colours to make it look more girly.
5. A hat! Experiment with different shapes and styles and if all else fails, you always have a beanie to fall back on!
6. Leather. In my mind, leather is always on trend but leather trims and details are popular this season. All leather outfits are definitely not on trend but a little touch here and there looks amazing.
7. 50s Skirts. They've been featured a lot on the catwalk and are great if you don't want to show a lot of leg.
8. Leopard print. I think little touches of leopard print is fine and perhaps one statement piece, but you have to be careful it doesn't look cheap or tacky. The classic brown leopard print is in fashion but also designers have started to feature different coloured leopard print such as blue.