Monday, 3 March 2014

L's Pick #3 - Naked 3 palette

Naked 3 palette

Naked 3 palette by lamey on Polyvore

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay, £37

This palette is the most recent addition to the naked palette family, but it stands out from the previous two with its pink and rose toned colours. I thought that the previous two palettes were very similar, as both had mainly gold-toned shades, so I was excited when I saw that this one is different. I also find that pink tones suit me more, which was what made me really happy about this palette.

I love the range of colours, as it means that you could create a wide variety of looks, all from one palette, making it perfect for traveling. I mainly wear lighter eyeshadow looks, with a medium toned colour in the crease and a dark colour along the lash line, so the colours would be perfect for me.

I also think that it's great that there are a mixture of shimmery and matte colours, as again it allows you to create a wide variety of looks. I also don't have many good quality matte eyeshadows, so think that this palette would be a good investment. As I said before, pink tones suit me more, as I have a pink undertone in my skin, and as only one of the colours is very dark (the black), they also wouldn't be too harsh as I am very pale.

Overall, I love this palette, and the only downfall is it's price! However, I may ask for it for my birthday in April. I haven't tried any of the other Naked palettes, so if you had I would love to hear your opinions of them in the comments!

- L x

44 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Wonderful blog!
    i'm your follower!!
    FOLLOW ME TOO!! XOXO :)
    http://venusenfourrure.blogspot.it

    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Venusenfourrure?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'll check out your blog now!<3

      Delete
  2. gorgeous palette, very nice colours, would love to have it, a bit costly, but I think it is worth it! thank you for sharing my loves! <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be worth it too! And you're welcome!<3 xx

      Delete
  3. Love this palette :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same - and I'll check you post out now!<3 x

      Delete
  4. I want that palette so much!
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and FB?Let me know on my blog!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/03/review-sunsilkglisspantene.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, and I'll go on your blog now!<3

      Delete
  5. I just got this in the mail yesterday after having to wait forever until I was able to get my hands on it. So far I love it!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! I'm glad you like it:)xx

      Delete
  6. beautiful post!
    would you love to follow each other?
    we could follow each other here and also on another socials like instagram or twitter
    just let me know on my blog :)
    smiles' avenue
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow each other!<3 x

      Delete
  7. I've been hearing amazing things about the naked palette! Great review

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try this NAKED palette! Cool Post and thanks for the follow :)
    Also following you :)

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seriously obsessed with the Naked palettes! I haven't tried 3 yet but I'm going to have to grab it soon! I love the neutral pinks and purples instead of just the normal neutrals!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pinks too - I think it really sets it apart from the other palettes!<3

      Delete
  10. This looks like such a nice palette!! I always love all the colors that they offer in the palette and I really want one haha. The colors for #3 are really pretty. I like how there are matte colors because I don't have a lot either.
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like good quality matte colours are rare! x

      Delete
  11. Urban Decay palette are all amazing and naked 3 is even more amazing I love the red tone to it and thanks for following me (: I already followed you and do keep in touch! Really love your blogpost and all it's really interesting x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I would love to follow each other!<3 x

      Delete
  13. I've heard about this palette so much - only good things!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate that!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I loved your post btw<3

      Delete
  14. Great colors)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now!<3

      Delete
  15. I love the naked 3 palette! So useful for an everyday look xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I only have the first naked palette but I would really love to get this one - I found your post so helpful! Thank you! <3

    http://geege16.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been wanting this palette & I love your review & blog. I just followed your blog & would love for one in return :) Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    asplashofnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, such a great post again! :) Have an amazing day!! :D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. This palette is the best!
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete