Thursday, 20 March 2014

L's Pick #4 - Hooded Spring Coat

Spring Coat

Spring Coat by lamey

Hooded Spring Coat - YesStyle, £24.04 

I am currently dreaming of Spring, Summer, warm weather and the end of exams, but as that is a while away, I have been keeping myself positive by preparing with a little bit of online browsing. I stumbled upon this adorable coat on an online shopping website called YesStyle, which I would 100% recommend that you go look on, as it sells clothes as well as Asian make-up, which can be hard to find in the UK!

The coat I have currently is black and is all fuzzy on the inside, which is perfect for Autumn and Winter, but I really needed something lighter for the milder months that are approaching. I also want something that is a lighter colour, as I think this really gives it a more spring-like feel. As I live in the UK, even in spring you have to wear a coat for the majority of the time, as it's still quite cold!

I also love that this coat is lined with lace, as you would be able to see it in the hood which would instantly make your outfit seem a lot more thought out and detailed! I just think that this is a really pretty coat, and would be great to throw on if your outfit is really simple. It's in a trench coat style and can be tightened at the waist, which means that it would be much more flattering, and will create a feminine shape.

I think that if I do buy this coat, I will get the pale blue colour as it would go with the majority of my wardrobe, and blue also suits my skin tone and hair colour.

I can't wait for it to be Spring, and the weather does seem to be finally warming up a bit! I just wish it would be the summer holidays sooner!

- L x

19 comments:

  1. I really love these coats and I would love to get a pastel coat for Spring!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute perfection, perfect for those warm but rainy spring days. I'm loving that blue one.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend practically every Spring in a leather jacket and really want to mix it up. These coats look like the perfect way to do just that but annoyingly, I'm not a huge fan of pastel.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could find something similar in a darker colour!<3

      Delete
  5. Im with you! Im so ready for summer! Seems to have been a long winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the weather's just been so miserable! x

      Delete
  6. I love this coat! Perfect for Spring & Summer,

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastel colors of the coat! Spring Staple <3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're sooo adorable! Definitely a must-have :) plus, price isn't frightening at all hehe :) great picks dear, how about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that they're so affordable - and I'll check out your blog now!<3

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous coast! A must have. O+M
    oliveandmanx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete