Monday, 21 July 2014

Review: Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

I recently bought this concealer as I wanted to try something that was slightly more high-end but was still not too expensive. I was very impressed overall, and I think that it will last me a long time, as I have been using it regularly for about a month now and I have not even made a dent in it! The packaging is great too, as the lid screws on meaning that it is secure and there is less of a chance of it falling off, and the concealer getting everywhere.

I got it in the lightest shade, which was perfect for my skin tone. There are 5 shades in total, which is unfortunately not the biggest range. However, they have a very creamy consistency, which makes them easy to blend out and into your skin to give a natural look.  Once blended they look like your skin is naturally clear, which is a bonus. I use this concealer on spots and under my eyes, as well as around my nose and any other areas that I want to brighten. It does crease slightly under the eyes, but if you powder afterwards and/or prime before hand, it is usually fine.

The staying power of this concealer is really good, and it will last a whole day even in the heat when powdered. I normally wear it without a foundation, but it looks really good with one too, and makes your skin look extra perfect! I would highly recommend this product, as although it is more expensive than most products on the high street, it is also of a higher quality and will last you for a very long time. 

If you're still not sure, you can go to a Benefit counter in your local Boots or anywhere else where Benefit is sold, and either ask for them to try it on you or ask for a sample. It costs £17.50, and I think it is worth the price.

You can get it HERE from Benefits website!

- L x

1 comment:

  1. Do you need an urgent spell to get your ex back, there is a great spiritualist who can help you, his name is Dr Brave!!

    An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete