Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

L's Pick #2 - Cut Out Ankle Boots

Boots

Boots by lamey on Polyvore

Leather Cut Out Ankle Boots - ASOS, £55

A huge trend these past few months has been cut out boots. I've seen them everywhere, in all the shops and in magazines, too. However, I never bought a pair as I didn't want a pair in black, which seemed to be all that there was, with a few exceptions. One of those exceptions were these beautiful brown cut out boots from ASOS, which I recently found. 

I firstly love the colour, as it is a very warm-toned brown, which is what I have found to suit me most. I also love the buckle detailing around the ankle, as I really do this that this makes them look more expensive and of a better quality - it's all in the details! I also like that there is a stretchy section covering part of the cutout. I think that this would help to make the shoes a lot more comfortable, in comparison to other pairs of cut out boots that I have tried on.

I really like how these boots are not chunky in anyway, as although I love all the chunky boots that have the cut outs, they don't really suit me or my style, so I am really pleased that I managed to find some that are slightly more delicate-looking. I also think that these would look even better once they've been worn a bit, as the colour of the leather gives a slight vintage feel, and them looking slightly distressed would add to this.

Do you have any cut out boots? What do you think of them?

- L x

23 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these, I don't own any cutout boots myself because usually I can only find black ones and I really don't need another pair of black boots! Great post :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of a cut-out boot but I normally only wear boots in the winter so I think my feet might get a little cold without socks haha!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if you paired them with some cute, frilly socks they would still look great!<3

      Delete
  3. Thank you for following! I'll check your blog out now:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm a big fan of black chunky boots but I totally adore this one! It's very classy without losing the essence of the cut-out boot. A must-buy!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the cut out boot look! It's so versatile!

    <3,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same - and I agree, they would work with so many different outfits!<3

      Delete
  6. oh wow these are cute, wish I could pull of brown, I dont think I own one pair of brown shoes, it doesn't suit me at all ahaaha!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I'm in love with the ankle cutout boot! I just ordered a pair a few days ago! I'm so excited! xx

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to buy some! I absolutely love the style!x

      Delete
  8. We've been on the hunt for the perfect cut out boots for some time now. Brown cutout boots are actually pretty hard to come by, we haven't seen may of them around!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this trend too!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean, I have seen these boots everywhere too. I simply cannot make up my mind if I like them or not! I am so undecided. They do look cute in this colour though.

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I much prefer this colour to black<3

      Delete